Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.42
- £29.59Trending at £38.44
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £17.97Trending at £24.80
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionWhile traditional price charts express price in absolute terms, Value Charts and Price Action Profiles display price activity in relative terms. Using the insights that stem from Value Charts and Price Action Profiles, Dynamic Trading Indicators shows traders how to develop systems and whole trading programs that implement these exciting new tools.
- Author BiographyMARK W. HELWEG pioneered research in the field of trading system design. In his early days, Mr. Helweg worked and traded on the floor of the Chicago Board of Trade. He then applied his background in mechanical engineering controls and his expertise in probability and statistics to successfully develop stable trading systems. He partnered with an international CTA with over $40 million under management to research new trading system technology. Later, Mr. Helweg joined Chickasaw Capital, a firm that was named one of four Hot New CTAs by Futures Magazine for 1998. He has a degree in mechanical engineering with a minor in mathematics. Mr. Helweg is currently a trading principal with Landmark Asset Management Corp., a CTA that specializes in systematic trading. DAVID C. STENDAHL is an authority in the field of portfolio construction and design. He is a trading principal with Landmark Asset Management Corp. Mr. Stendahl has lectured at numerous national and international conferences and has written many articles on evaluation and money management techniques. He is also the author of Profit Strategies: Unlocking Trading Performance with Money Management. His trading expertise has been featured in a number of educational videos, including The Systematic Trader: Maximizing Trading Systems and Money Management. Mr. Stendahl was also instrumental in creating various performance analysis software packages, including Performance Summary Plus (now incorporated into TradeStation 2000i by Omega Research), Portfolio Evaluator, Money Manager, and 3D SmartView.
- Author(s)David Stendahl,Mark Helweg
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/07/2002
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleA Marketplace Book
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight472 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.