CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- Author(s)Xiao-Qiang Zhao
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/10/2011
- Series TitleCMS Books in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Out-of-print date27/04/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2003
- Table Of Contents* Introduction * Discrete Dynamical Systems * Monotone Dynamics * Nonautonomous Semiflows * A Discrete-time Chemostat Model * N-species Competition in a Periodic Chemostat * Almost Periodic Competitive Systems * Competitor-Competitor-Mutualist Systems * A Periodically Pulsed Bioreactor Model * A Nonlocal and Delayed Predator-Prey Model * Traveling Waves in Bistable Nonlinearities * Bibliography * Index
- Author BiographyDr. Xiao-Qiang Zhao is a professor in applied mathematics at Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada. His main research interests involve applied dynamical systems, nonlinear differential equations, and mathematical biology. He is the author of more than 40 papers and his research has played an important role in the development of the theory of periodic and almost periodic semiflows and their applications.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.