Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionSustainable management of soils is crucial for a large proportion of the population of Africa. Contrary to many claims, soil fertility is improved and managed successfully by small-scale farmers there. This work studies how the context of livelihood systems has to inform development policy and practice.
- Author BiographyIan Scoones is a fellow at the Institute of Development Studies at the University of Sussex. He is co-editor (with Chris Reij and Camilla Toulmin) of 'Sustaining the Soil'.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2001
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteFigures, tables, bibliography, index
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byIan Scoones
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.