All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding of biblical poetry, like any other, is enhanced by the study of its structure. This book analyzes parallelism, a feature of biblical poetry, from a linguistic perspective. It enhances readers' understanding of biblical poetry.
- Author(s)Adele Berlin
- PublisherWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Date of Publication18/12/2007
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleThe Biblical resource series
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £9.84Trending at £10.25
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.