Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionOur understanding of information and information dynamics has outgrown classical information theory. This book presents the research explaining the importance of information in the evolution of a distributed or networked system. It presents techniques for measuring the value or significance of information within the context of a system.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/04/2010
- Series TitleSpringer Optimization and Its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number40
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note45 black & white illustrations, 78 colour illustrations, 12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight813 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMichael Hirsch,Michael J. Hirsch,Panos M. Pardalos,Robert Murphey
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.