CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses disparate findings to examine the dynamics of contact between languages in an immigrant context.
- Author BiographyMichael Clyne is Professorial Fellow in Linguistics and Director of the Research Unit for Multilingualism and Cross-Cultural Communication at the University of Melbourne. His books include Language and Society in German-Speaking Countries (Cambridge, 1984), Community Languages: the Australian Experience (Cambridge, 1991), Pluricentric Languages (1992), The German Language in a Changing Europe (Cambridge, 1995), and Intercultural Communication at Work (Cambridge, 1995).
- Author(s)Michael Clyne
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/03/2003
- Series TitleCambridge Approaches to Language Contact
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus. 1 map 35 tables
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Series Edited bySalikoko S. Mufwene,Robert Chaudenson,Braj B. Kachru,Lesley Milroy,Shana Poplack,Michael Silverstein
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.