CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe new edition of this widely respected text provides comprehensive and up-to-date coverage of the effects of biological-physical interactions in the oceans from the microscopic to the global scale.
- Author BiographyDr Ken Mann has taught at universities in England and in Canada and has carried out research on various aquatic ecosystems including the River Thames and the kelp beds and estuaries of eastern Canada. He is currently a Research Scientist Emeritus at the Bedford Institute of Oceanography. Dr John Lazier has been a physical oceanographer at the Bedford Institute of Oceanography since the early 1960s. His principal interest has been the circulation of the northwest Atlantic Ocean, especially the response of the Labrador Sea to decadal changes in the weather. He continues this work as a Research Scientist Emeritus.
- Author(s)John Lazier,Kenneth Mann
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/11/2005
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note398 illustrations
- Weight892 g
- Width175 mm
- Height245 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.