All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £16.50Trending at £16.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.98
- £7.49Trending at £12.99
- £11.27Trending at £12.09
- £20.22Trending at £24.94
- £10.67Trending at £12.97
- £7.40Trending at £10.08
About this product
- DescriptionSecond edition, now explains the history leading up to the biggest economic disaster of the 21st century.
- Author BiographyJoseph L. McCauley is Professor of Physics at the University of Houston, and is an advisory board member for the Econophysics Forum. He has contributed to statistical physics, the theory of superfluids, nonlinear dynamics, cosmology, econophysics, economics and finance theory.
- Author(s)Joseph L. McCauley
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/09/2009
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note19 b/w illus.
- Weight730 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.