Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/02/2013
- Series TitleModern Theoretical Chemistry
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight758 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byW. Miller
- Table Of Contents1. Classical Trajectory Methods in Molecular Collisions.- 2. Features of Potential Energy Surfaces and Their Effect on Collisions.- 3. Dynamics of Unimolecular Reactions.- 4. Semiclassical Methods in Molecular Collision Theory.- 5. Nonadiabatic Processes in Molecular Collisions.- 6. Statistical Approximations in Collision Theory.- 7. Thermodynamic Approach to Collision Processes.- Author Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.