Dynamics of Particles and Rigid Bodies: A Systematic Approach by Anil Rao (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £108.15Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £27.49Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 17 Aug
- £28.88Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 23 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £50.63
- £17.45Trending at £27.78
- £13.45Trending at £14.45
- £10.06Trending at £12.49
- £8.15Trending at £9.08
- £11.75Trending at £17.15
- £9.77Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2006 work is intended for students who want a rigorous, systematic, introduction to engineering dynamics.
- Author BiographyAnil V. Rao earned his B.S. in mechanical engineering and A.B. in mathematics from Cornell University, his M.S.E. in aerospace engineering from the University of Michigan, and his M.A. and Ph.D. in mechanical and aerospace engineering from Princeton University. After earning his Ph.D., Dr Rao joined The Aerospace Corporation in Los Angeles, California, where he was involved in mission support for U.S. Air Force launch vehicle programs and trajectory optimization software development. Subsequently, Dr Rao joined The Charles Stark Draper Laboratory, Inc., in Cambridge, Massachusetts where he has been involved in numerous projects related to trajectory optimization, guidance, and navigation of aerospace vehicles. Concurrently, for the past several years Dr Rao has been an Adjunct Professor of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering at Boston University where he has taught the core undergraduate engineering dynamics course. Since joining BU, Dr Rao has been voted AIAA/ASME Faculty Member of the Year Award by the Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering Department and has been voted Boston University College of Engineering Professor of the Year for outstanding teaching.
- Author(s)Anil Rao
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/11/2005
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1050 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.