All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.78
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.36
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes pattern formation processes and how they can be modeled for graduate-level courses.
- Author BiographyRashmi C. Desai is Professor Emeritus of Physics at the University of Toronto. Raymond Kapral is Professor of Chemistry at the University of Toronto.
- Author(s)Rashmi C. Desai,Raymond Kapral
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/03/2009
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note60 b/w illus.
- Weight830 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.