All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs with all books in the Teachers' Pocketbooks series, this is a practical, 'how to' guide, throughout which cartoons, diagrams and visual prompts support the text.
- Author BiographyFormer primary school teacher Judy Hornigold is a Senior Lecturer on Inclusion at Edge Hill University. She has written and delivered the PGCert for Dyscalulia/Maths Learning Difficulties, accredited by the BDA and has also developed multiple products for use in schools, including various support materials.
- Author(s)Judy Hornigold
- PublisherManagement Pocketbooks
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleTeachers' Pocketbooks
- Place of PublicationAlresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeachers' Pocketbooks
- Width148 mm
- Height105 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.99
- £21.14Trending at £24.98
- £15.56Trending at £17.98
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £7.81Trending at £10.98
- £17.29Trending at £22.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.