All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRev. ed. of: Maths for the dyslexic / Anne Henderson. c1998.
- Author BiographyAnne Henderson is a lecturer on Mathematics and Dyslexia for Masters and Diploma courses at UCW Bangor, Wales, as well as Educational Consultant for BEAM mathematics and Numicon. She has provided training all over the world.
- Author(s)Anne Henderson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/06/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note134 black & white illustrations, 21 black & white tables
- Weight430 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.