All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.94
- £7.25Trending at £9.70
- £25.45Trending at £26.64
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £17.99Trending at £19.59
- £7.47Trending at £8.12
- £8.23Trending at £11.94
About this product
- DescriptionEdited by award-winning author Sylvia Moody, this jargon-free guide to good practice in dyslexia workplace consultancy, and related legal issues, provides comprehensive coverage in four clearly distinguished areas: Professional dilemma chapters discuss tricky issues which have arisen in practice.
- Author BiographyDr Sylvia Moody has a PhD in Psychology, a diploma in Clinical Psychology and is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts. She runs the Dyslexia Assessment Service in London, is the author of Dyslexia: A Teenager's Guide (2006), Dyslexia: Surviving and Succeeding at College (2007), Dyslexia: How to Survive and Succeed at Work (2006), and has also written several children's books.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, figures
- Weight462 g
- Width156 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited bySylvia Moody
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.