Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.53Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £10.79Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published 2012 by Uitgeverij Boom Nelissen, Amsterdam.
- Author BiographyAnne Ribbers is a researcher in the field of coaching at the Department of Human Resource Studies, Tilburg University, the Netherlands. She is a psychology graduate from Tilburg University and Columbia University, co-founder of eCoachPro (www.ecoachpro.org) and the editor of European Mentoring & Coaching Council's International Journal of Mentoring and Coaching. Alexander Waringa is a social psychologist and certified e-coach. He is the co-founder of eCoachPro (www.ecoachpro.org) and a board member of European Mentoring & Coaching Council in the Netherlands. He is Ambassador of eHealth at the Dutch Association of Psychologists and currently completing his PhD research on the effectiveness of e-coaching at Tilburg University, the Netherlands.
- Author(s)Alexander Waringa,Anne Ribbers
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/03/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 2 black & white halftones, 15 black & white line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.