All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.03Trending at £12.34
- £11.72Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the evolution, the present state and the likely future of e-commerce, this book covers such topics as as e-channel adoption, factors affecting e-commerce adoption, strategy design, open source, online research, and peer-to-peer systems.
- Author BiographySanjay Mohapatra received his B.E. from NIT Rourkela, M.Tech from IIT Madras, PGDBM XIMB, India and has finished his Ph.D. from Utkal University, India under management department. At present, he is an associate professor in Information Systems in XIMB, India. Professor Mohapatra has more than 21 years of industry experience. He has worked in various capacities in organizations like Hindusthan Aeronautics Limited, Larsen & Toubro, PricewaterHouse, Infosys, Polaris & J&B Software. His teaching interests are in IT Strategy and Management Information Systems and research interests are in the area of IT enabled processes. He has authored/co-authored ten books, more than twenty papers in peer reviewed international journals.
- Author(s)Sanjay Mohapatra
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/07/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleSpringer Texts in Business and Economics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note5 black & white tables, 4 colour tables, biography
- Weight584 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.