All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.96Trending at £23.32
- £16.59Trending at £18.57
- £12.28Trending at £14.94
- £13.16Trending at £17.91
- £37.21Trending at £44.88
- £9.88Trending at £11.52
- £11.78Trending at £18.57
About this product
- DescriptionEG West is a major thinker in education. This volume offers the coherent account of West's educational thought. It is divided into: intellectual biography; critical exposition of West's work; and, the reception and influence of West's work
- Author BiographyJames Tooley is President, The Education Fund, Orient Global, and Professor of Education Policy at Newcastle University.
- Author(s)James Tooley
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/03/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleContinuum Library of Educational Thought
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 14
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.