Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £20.83
- £9.88Trending at £11.89
- £16.29Trending at £18.84
- £4.00Trending at £4.64
- £4.51Trending at £4.91
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.36Trending at £4.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis book outlines approaches to networked e-learning course design that are underpinned by a belief that students learn best in these contexts when they are organised in groups and communities. As such, the book is one of the first to provide a detailed analysis of what goes on in e-learning groups and communities.
- Author BiographyDavid McConnell is Professor of Education in the Department of Educational Research at Lancaster University. He is a researcher and practitioner of networked e-learning and was one of the first people in the United Kingdom to be active in the field. His research interests include intercultural pedagogy and the development of qualitative research methodologies for the study of advanced learning technologies in higher education.
- Author(s)David McConnell
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Higher Education OUP
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight370 g
- Width60 mm
- Height90 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.