All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is a comprehensive investigation into Forster's relationship to Modernism. It advances the argument that Forster's fiction embodies an important strand within modernism and in doing so makes the case for a new definition and interpretation of modernism .
- Author BiographyDAVID MEDALIE is Chair of English and Head of Department at the University of Pretoria.
- Author(s)David Medalie
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/05/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight501 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.