Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.99+ £2.99 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by hishamam
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £10.49Trending at £14.99
- £17.38Trending at £17.86
- £13.80Trending at £19.90
- £18.07Trending at £21.64
- £13.77Trending at £18.98
- £13.69Trending at £18.47
- £12.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe interest earned on a bank account, the arrangement of seeds in a sun flower, and the shape of the Gateway Arch in St. Louis are all intimately connected with the mysterious number e . In this history, Eli Maor portrays the characters and the elegant mathematics that lie behind the number.
- PrizesRunner-up for AAP/Professional and Scholarly Publishing Awards: Mathematics and Statistics 1994.
- Author(s)Eli Maor
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/1998
- Series TitlePrinceton Science Library
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Out-of-print date23/07/2013
- Content Note6 halftones 74 line illus.
- Weight342 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.