All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.85
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.08Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book identifies the key ingredients for the strategic integration of information and communication technology (ICT) into national development, with examples from around the world. It demonstrates how ICT can be implemented to support economic development.
- Author BiographyDr. Hanna is an author, international development strategist and thought leader with extensive experience in advising countries and aid agencies on designing and implementing programs to leverage information and communication technology in support of competitiveness, private sector development, and public sector reform. He has extensive experience with issues of leadership development in the public and private sectors in developing countries. He worked with stakeholders cutting across public, private and civil society leadership. He has more than 35 years of experience at the highest levels of development policy strategy, and operations, and covering all geographic regions. He was the World Bank's first senior advisor on e-strategies. Currently, Dr. Hanna advises countries on developing policies, institutions and leadership capabilities for coordinating ICT for development programs and social inclusion. He advises the World Bank, international organizations and premier consulting firms on issues ranging from creating networks and strategies for government transformation, to designing country and corporate programs for ICT-enabled innovation and transformation. He is an executive coach for chief information officers. While a senior staff of the World Bank, he established and led global forums on developing e-leadership, transforming government and business, and building the information society. He published extensively on development strategy, development effectiveness, knowledge economy, ICT institutions, innovation systems, knowledge management, strategic planning, state modernization, and executive development. He established and chaired the World Bank's global community of practice on e-development. He pioneered e-Sri Lanka, the first World Bank lending operation in support of comprehensive ICT-enabled development. He also helped formulate India's first software services export strategy. Dr. Hanna holds Ph.D. from the University of Pennsylvania, Wharton; and executive development from Harvard Business School. He is also currently Senior Fellow at JMB Academy of Leadership, University of Maryland, Visiting Professor at Duke University; Professor of Innovation and ICT at Infotec, Mexico, and member of the International Advisory Panel on Accreditation of Masters Programs for CIOs. He can be contacted at email@example.com.
- Author(s)Nagy K. Hanna
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInnovation, Technology, and Knowledge Management
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 103
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight640 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.