All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £19.47Trending at £25.01
- £6.32Trending at £6.99
About this product
- Author(s)Kim Viborg Andersen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight337 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2004
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Presentation of the PPR-Model. The Activity and Customer Centric Approach. The Domains and Directions of IT Impacts. Digital Wheel barrows in Local Government. E-government Objectives, Means and Reach. The Organizational Membrane Penetrated by Mobile Technologies. E-procurement: The Improvement of Supporting and Strategic Operations. Instrumental Digital Customer Involvement. Evaluation of IT Applications. Development of E-government Applications. Conclusion.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.