Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis pocket guide will help businesses to address the most important issues. Its comprehensive approach covers both the technical and the managerial aspects of the subject, offering valuable insights for IT professionals, managers and executives, as well as for individual users of email.
- Author BiographyProfessor Steven Furnell is Professor of Information Systems Security and Head of School at the University of Plymouth's Centre for Security, Communications and Network Research. He is the author of Mobile Security: A Pocket Guide (2009), also published by IT Governance. Dr Paul Dowland is Senior Lecturer in Information Systems Security at the University of Plymouth's Centre for Security, Communications and Network Research. He is the author or editor of over 70 research publications.
- Author(s)Paul S. Dowland,Steven Furnell
- PublisherIT Governance Publishing
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- GenreComputing: General
- Place of PublicationEly
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIT Governance Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight81 g
- Width95 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byIT Governance Publishing
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.