All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned specifically for students, this book aims at providing a well sourced collection of legislation for the core subjects and major options offered on the law syllabus. It includes unannotated primary and secondary legislation, indexing and tables of content to aid quick and efficient research; and also includes a companion web site.
- Author BiographyNigel Foster is Jean Monnet Professor of European Law at Cardiff Law School. He has lectured in EC Law for many years and specializes in German Law. He is the author of German Legal System and Laws, Swot EC Law and Q&As on EC LAW, and is the Editor of Blackstone's EC Legislation Handbook. He also contributes to the CCH Encyclopaedia of European Law.
- Author(s)Nigel Foster
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication11/08/2005
- GenreEU Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBlackstone's Statute Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date04/07/2006
- Weight1251 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £17.20
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £42.62Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.80
- £30.19Trending at £34.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.