CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £9.29Trending at £9.95
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers full papers presented at the ECCOMAS Multidisciplinary Jubilee Symposium-New Computational Challenges in Materials, Structures, and Fluids. These papers present a multi-scale analysis and cover a wide swath of engineering fields.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleComputational Methods in Applied Sciences
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 14
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight703 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byChristian Hellmich,Herbert Mang,Jacques Periaux,Josef Eberhardsteiner
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.