All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.99
- £26.30Trending at £26.46
- £28.79Trending at £30.88
- £56.98Trending at £59.81
- £20.30Trending at £26.57
- £35.88Trending at £49.22
- £23.85Trending at £31.39
About this product
- Description* The first book to cover arrhythmias caused by conditions outside the realm of cardiac disease * Innovative case-orientated approach, providing therapeutic and management options for the arrhythmia patient * An essential reference text for all those involved with critically ill small animal patients.
- Author BiographyDr. Thomas K. Day is a Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Anesthesiologists and College of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care. He is a consultant for the Emergency Folder of the Veterinary Information Network.
- Author(s)Thomas K. Day
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication26/10/2005
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content Note138
- Weight314 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.