All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Core Critical Care series, this book is an easy-to-read guide for the aspiring ECMO clinician.
- Author BiographyDr Alain Vuylsteke BSc, MA, MD, FRCA, FICM is a Consultant in Intensive Care and Clinical Director at Papworth Hospital, Cambridgeshire. Daniel Brodie, MD is Associate Professor of Medicine at Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons, NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Centre, New York. Alain Combes, MD PhD is Professor of Intensive Care Medicine at the University of Paris, Pierre et Marie Curie, and Senior Intensivist at the Service de Reanimation Medicale Institut de Cardiologie, Hopital Pitie-Salpetriere, Paris. Jo-anne Fowles is Senior Nurse in Critical Care at Papworth Hospital, Cambridgeshire. Giles Peek, MD FRCS CTh FFICM is Chief of the Division of Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgery, co-Director of the Pediatric Heart Center, and ECMO Director of the Department of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery at Green Medical Arts Pavilion, New York.
- Author(s)Alain Combes,Alain Vuylsteke,Daniel Brodie,Giles Peek,Jo-Anne Fowles
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/02/2017
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCore Critical Care
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note38 b/w illus. 20 tables
- Weight250 g
- Width123 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.01
- £32.33Trending at £34.18
- £13.79Trending at £20.02
- £6.40Trending at £7.49
- £13.99Trending at £20.98
- £9.70Trending at £10.24
- £20.62Trending at £29.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.