All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.27
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionAnalytical methods of cable performance in EHV AC electrical power are discussed in this comprehensive reference. Descriptions of energization, power quality, cable safety constraints and more, guide readers in cable planning and power network operations.
- Author BiographyRoberto Benato was born in Venezia, Italy, in 1970. He received his Dr.-Ing. degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Padova in 1995 and his PhD in Power Systems Analysis in 1999. In 2002 he was appointed Assistant Professor in the Power System Group in the Department of Electrical Engineering at the University of Padova. His main fields of research are multiconductor analysis, EHV-HV transmission lines and advanced matricial techniques for static and dynamic power system analysis. He is a member of CIGRE WG B1.08 Cable systems in multipurpose or shared structures , secretary of CIGRE JWG B3-B1.09 Application of Long High Capacity Gas Insulated Lines in Structures and a member of the IEEE PES Substations Committee. He is also a member of IEEE and the Italian AEIT. Antonio Paolucci was born in Padova, Italy, in 1924. He received his Dr.-Ing. degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Padova in 1950. He joined the Department of Electrical Engineering at the University of Padova in 1952 where he was Assistant and later Associate Professor. From 1973 to 2000 he was Full Professor of Power Systems Analysis. At present, he participates in the Power System Research Group of the University of Padova and is a member of AEIT.
- Author(s)Antonio Paolucci,Roberto Benato
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitlePower Systems
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note153 black & white illustrations, 28 black & white tables, biography
- Weight302 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.