All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £15.91Trending at £19.98
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.58
- £10.99Trending at £12.99
- £2.50Trending at £4.17
- £4.99Trending at £9.78
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Electrical Installation Series , this workbook covers all the information required to complete the Inspection Testing and Commisioning unit as part of the Level 3 Diploma for City and Guilds (2357) and EAL equivalent qualifications. It also includes full-colour diagrams, images and photographs.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Doughton, I.Eng, MIET, LCG has considerable experience in both the electrical contracting industry and further education and training. He is currently managing director of an electrical consultancy and training company John Hooper spent many years teaching a diverse range of electrical and electronic subjects from craft level up to foundation degree level. Prior to lecturing he had a varied career in electrical engineering and electrical installations.
- Author(s)John Hooper,Malcom Doughton
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAndover
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning Vocational
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width228 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementApplied Mathematics
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.