All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.92
- £8.20Trending at £10.35
- £9.51Trending at £10.11
- £10.43Trending at £11.80
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.08Trending at £10.46
- £5.21Trending at £5.69
About this product
- DescriptionCovers core Level 3 VRQ and S/NVQ Diploma units. This title explains the key concepts so that learners gain the necessary theoretical and practical skills required for the units.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Doughton, I.Eng, MIET, LCG has considerable experience in both the electrical contracting industry and further education and training. He is currently managing director of an electrical consultancy and training company John Hooper spent many years teaching a diverse range of electrical and electronic subjects from craft level up to foundation degree level. Prior to lecturing he had a varied career in electrical engineering and electrical installations.
- Author(s)John Hooper,Malcom Doughton
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication23/06/2011
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAndover
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning Vocational
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight536 g
- Width225 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.