EJB 3 in Action by Ryan Cuprak, Debu Panda, Reza Rahman, Michael Remijan (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £22.07+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £14.70Free P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by massivebooksuk
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRETAIL SELLING POINTS Uses real-world examples In depth coverage of EJB 3.1 For both novice and experienced EJB Developers AUDIENCE This book is written for Java EE 6/EJB 3.1 beginners as well as experienced EJB developers.
- Author BiographyAUTHOR BIO Debu Panda is a seasoned Java architect, developer, and community leader. He has authored more than 35 articles on enterprise Java and SOA technologies and two books on enterprise middleware. Reza Rahman is a Senior Software Engineer and Technology Outreach Advocate. A frequent speaker, Reza is a member of the Java EE 6 and EJB 3.1 expert groups. Ryan Cuprak is a technology analyst and president of the Connecticut Java Users Group. He is a Sun Certified NetBeans IDE Specialist. Michael Remijan is a Java Technology Team Lead, Developer, and college Instructor. He has numerous Sun Certifications, and actively writes articles on a variety of Java related technologies.
- Author(s)Debu Panda,Michael Remijan,Reza Rahman,Ryan Cuprak
- PublisherManning Publications
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintManning Publications
- Weight964 g
- Width189 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.