All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £12.80Trending at £17.99
- £14.70Trending at £15.80
- £20.87Trending at £23.99
- £10.00Trending at £10.39
- £22.84Trending at £29.50
- £17.17Trending at £17.99
- £11.70Trending at £14.50
About this product
- Author(s)Manaf Khatib,Mukhtar Bizrah
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/2013
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMasterPass
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRadcliffe Publishing Ltd
- Weight703 g
- Width305 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Table Of ContentsForeword. Preface. About the authors. List of contributors. Section A: Ophthalmology EMQs. Sudden painless visual loss. Painful eye. Red eye. Management of red eye. Diplopia. Management of ocular conditions. Ophthalmological terms. Eye structure and function. Features of chronic ocular disorders. Management of chronic ocular disorders. Ophthalmic tests. Ocular manifestations of vascular diseases. Visual impairment. HIV eye disease. Ocular side effects of drugs. Ocular conditions in the developing world. Ocular signs I. Ocular signs II. Pupillary disorders. Paediatric ophthalmology. Ocular trauma. Refraction. Neuro-ophthlamology. Eyelid disorders. Answers. Section B: Dermatology EMQs. Dermatological terms I. Dermatological terms II. Systemic cutaneous disorders I. Systemic cutaneous disorders II. Dermatological disorders I. Management of autoimmune skin disorders. Manifestations of sexually transmitted diseases. Cutaneous ulcers. Cutaneous lesions I. Cutaneous lesions II. Management of malignant melanoma. Infective cutaneous lesions I. Infective cutaneous lesions II. Infective cutaneous lesions III. Dermatological emergencies. Burns. Dermatological drug reactions. Dermatological investigations. Connective tissue disorders. Pharmacology in dermatology. Bullous disorders. Pruritus. Skin infestations. Hair and nails. Dermatological disorders II. Answers. Section C: ENT EMQs. ENT investigations I. ENT investigations II. Vertigo. Otalgia. Dysphagia. Hearing loss. Management of inner ear disorders. Ear infections and their complications. Management of middle ear disorders. External ear disorders. Hoarse voice and dysphonia. Rhinitis and sinusitis. Pharyngitis, tonsillitis, laryngitis and epiglottitis I . Pharyngitis, tonsillitis, laryngitis and epiglottitis II. Epistaxis. ENT epidemiology. Airway Obstruction I. Airway Obstruction II. Head and Neck tumours I. Head and neck tumours II. Congenital neck swellings. Acquired neck swellings. Sleep apnoea. ENT disorders. Answers. Index.
- Author BiographyMukhtar Bizrah graduated from St George's University of London in 2010. He received merits in medical and clinical sciences, and he was awarded the London Student of the Year Award. He then completed the 2- year Academic Foundation Programme at Guy's and St Thomas' Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust in London, during which he carried out research in medical education and was awarded a South Thames Foundation School Teaching Merit. He commenced full- time run- through training in Ophthalmology at the London Deanery in 2012. Manaf Khatib graduated from St George's University of London in 2010. He received distinction in medical science and merit in clinical practice, and he received the Gold- Level Community Education Award. He then completed the 2- year Academic Surgery Foundation Programme at the North West Thames Foundation School and received the Imperial College Teaching Hero Award. He is currently a core surgical trainee at St Andrews Centre for Plastic Surgery and Burns in the East of England Deanery. He is also completing a part- time Master of Science degree in Surgical Sciences at the University of Edinburgh.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.