All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £3.95Trending at £4.31
- £13.52Trending at £19.92
- £8.75Trending at £10.98
- £7.45Trending at £11.90
- £10.61Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionMore than ever, leaders are expected to be the change agents of their organizations. Yet CEO turnover continues to rise and organizations continue to struggle in their efforts to confront the fearsome adaptive challenges of the global age. Epic Change is a path-breaking contribution to the study of leadership and organizational change.
- Author BiographyTimothy R. Clark is founder and chairman of TR Clark Associates, LLC, an international consulting and training organization that specializes in organizational change, leadership development, and strategy. He advises leaders and organizations around the world, helping them navigate change and develop the competencies they need to compete in the global age.
- Author(s)Timothy R. Clark
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/01/2008
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight468 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.