All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe EPQ Toolkit for AQA is colourful magazine-style practical guide that provides support, advice and guidance for carrying out your independent extended project work - from choosing a project through to the final presentation. An EPQ Moderator provides guidance and tips throughout; and numerous student project exemplars are included.
- Author BiographyCara Flanagan is one of the best known and most respected authors for A Level Psychology. An experienced teacher, senior examiner and conference presenter she is renowned for creating resources that students love to use. Dr Jane McGee is a Moderator for the Level 3 Extended Project Qualification. Jane is a Subject Leader at Old Swinford Hospital school, Stourbridge, as well as an experienced senior examiner and author.
- Author(s)Cara Flanagan,Jane McGee
- PublisherIlluminate Publishing
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIlluminate Publishing
- Content Note100
- Width189 mm
- Height275 mm
Best-selling in Young Adults References
Save on Young Adults References
- £7.24Trending at £7.70
- £3.79Trending at £6.29
- £6.72Trending at £7.24
- £9.16Trending at £9.97
- £5.00Trending at £6.25
- £6.05Trending at £7.19
- £4.76Trending at £5.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.