Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.63Trending at £9.09
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionIncrease your emotional intelligence, build a better workplace Emotional intelligence is crucial for business leadership, and nowhere is that more true than in Asia, where emotions are particularly likely to be concealed during daily business interactions.
- Author BiographySebastien Henry is the co-founder of Progress-U, a high-end coaching and training company with operations in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore. He was a regional manager for Asia at a multinational company before becoming an entrepreneur and professional executive coach in 2005. He has been training professional coaches in Hong Kong and Shanghai since 2007, and has developed the INSPIRE! program, a leadership retreat for senior leaders conducted regularly in South China. He works with senior leaders to enhance their success by becoming more inspiring to their people and organizations. His articles on emotionally intelligence in leadership has been published in Human Resources and the South China Morning Post. He speaks six languages, including Japanese and Mandarin.
- Author(s)Sebastien Henry
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/06/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight478 g
- Width162 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.