Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.89Trending at £16.62
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.26
About this product
- DescriptionEconomic globalization is a long-term international process in which the roles of the EU, ASEAN, Korea, Japan and China are of importance. This book offers policy options and reveals crucial issues in terms of the welfare analysis of regional integration.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication19/10/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note36 Tables, black and white; XVI, 246 p.
- Weight409 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byCillian Ryan,Paul J. J. Welfens,Suthiphand Chirathivat
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.