All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.52Trending at £6.67
About this product
- DescriptionCovering all the major grounds of discrimination, this work examines in critical detail the essential characteristics and doctrines of EU law, the key concepts contained in EU anti-discrimination law, and the substantive provisions in the area.
- Author BiographyEvelyn Ellis is an Emeritus Professor of Law at the University of Birmingham. She has acted as a legal Consultant to the Standing Advisory Commission on Human Rights (Northern Ireland) and as an Expert Advisor to the Lords Select Committee on the Europena Union. She was an Adjunct Professor at the Faculty of Law, University of Western Australia, from 2009-2012. Philippa Watson is a Barrister at Essex Court Chambers, Professor at City Law School, London, and Visiting Professor at Queen Mary, University of London.
- Author(s)Evelyn Ellis,Philippa Watson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication08/01/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleOxford European Union Law Library
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight866 g
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.