Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.06Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.44
About this product
- Author(s)Nigel Haigh
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white tables, 1 black & white halftones, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Seeing EU environmental policy 2. Cooperating with other countries 3. Sustainable development in the EU treaties 4. Air and acid rain 5. Water - towards catchment management 6. From waste to resources 7. Chemicals - the Cinderella of environmental policy 8. Integrating pollution control 9. Climate change 10. Science and policy 11. Volume control for sustainability 12. Allocating tasks - subsidiarity 13. The precautionary principle 14. Making the legislation work 15. Retaining the centre stage
- Author BiographyNigel Haigh opened the London office of IEEP in 1980 and was Director until 1998. He has served on the Board of the European Environmental Agency as a nominee of the European Parliament, and on the Board of the Environment Agency (England and Wales).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.