CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes the projection of EU rules and policies onto its western, eastern and southern neighbours. This book explores the impact of EU institutions, EU power, and the domestic structures of its partner countries on the effectiveness of external governance.
- Author BiographySandra Lavenex is Professor of International Politics at the University of Lucerne, Switzerland. Frank Schimmelfennig is Professor of European Politics at the Center for Comparative and International Studies, ETH Zurich, Switzerland.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/02/2010
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleJournal of European Public Policy Special Issues as Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byFrank Schimmelfennig,Sandra Lavenex
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.