Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £8.39Trending at £8.60
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.58
- £8.44Trending at £9.84
- £6.98Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionIdentifies European collective preferences and analyzes to what extent these preferences inform and shape EU foreign policy and are shared by other actors in the international system.
- Author BiographyZaki Laidi is a Senior Research Fellow at the Centre d'etudes europeennes of Sciences Po, Paris, France. He is also Professor at Sciences Po Paris and College de Bruges, Belgium.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2008
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge/Garnet Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, 5 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byZaki Laidi
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.