EU Labour Migration Since Enlargement: Trends, Impacts and Policies by Bela Galgoczi, Janine Leschke (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £83.60Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by speedyhenuk
- Est. delivery by 19 Jan
- £50.00Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by fifth_avenue2014
- Est. delivery by 24 Jan
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on labour movements in Latvia, Hungary, Poland, Austria, Germany, Sweden and the United Kingdom, this book examines the experiences and characteristics of these countries in the run up to, and particularly since, EU accession in May 2004 when full access to the labour market was suspended at the discretion of the new member states.
- Author BiographyBela GalgA^3cz, European Trade Union Institute, Belgium, Janine Leschke is associate professor at the Department of Business and Politics at Copenhagen Business School, Denmark and Andrew Watt, formerly senior researcher at the European Trade Union Institute in Brussels, since 2012 Andrew Watt has been head of the Macroeconomic Policy Institute (IMK) department of the Hans-BA ckler Foundation.
- Author(s)Bela Galgoczi,Janine Leschke
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/06/2009
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteincludes 40 tables, 36 figures & 2 maps
- Weight770 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byAndrew Watt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.