CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.74Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first comprehensive, authoritative account of the new regulatory and supervisory regime which now applies to the EU financial market following the radical and far-reaching regulatory, supervisory, and institutional reforms which have followed the Global Financial Crisis.
- Author BiographyNiamh Moloney is Professor of Financial Markets Law at the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Author(s)Niamh Moloney
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- GenreEU Law: Professional
- Series TitleOxford European Union Law Library
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1842 g
- Width186 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine57 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.