All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe is the first comprehensive, authoritative account of the new regulatory and supervisory regime which now applies to the EU financial market following the radical and far-reaching regulatory, supervisory, and institutional reforms which have followed since the Global Financial Crisis.
- Author BiographyNiamh Moloney is Professor of Financial Markets Law at the London School of Economics and Political Science. She is also the co-editor of The Oxford Handbook of Financial Regulation (with E Ferran and J Payne, OUP 2015).
- Author(s)Niamh Moloney
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- GenreEU Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1871 g
- Width171 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine59 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.