CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- Author(s)Dr. Glenn Diesen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2015
- GenreInternational Relations
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight584 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents: Foreword, Richard Sakwa; Preface; Introduction; Theoretical comparison; Research design; Case study I: CSDP and Russia; Case study II: missile defence and Russia; Conclusion: ideas, institutions and hegemony; References; Index.
- Author BiographyDr Glenn Diesen teaches at Macquarie University in Sydney, Australia. His research interests include European and Eurasian integration, Russian foreign policy and democratisation, European Union security and neighbourhood policy, energy politics, and missile defence. His most recent research area explores Russia's pivot to Asia.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.