All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps readers learn how to write and promote a children's book. This guide helps readers: formulate an original idea, create an outline, and write the book; learn the basics of children's storytelling, from point of view to story pacing; find helpful writing workshops and conferences; and, more.
- Author BiographyLuke Wallin has taught writing for children and young adults for nearly 20 years. He is Professor Emeritus of English at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth and an instructor and mentor in Spalding University's M.F.A. in Creative Writing program. Eva Gordon is an M.F.A. candidate at Spalding University, where she works as an editor at The Louisville Review.
- Author(s)Eva Sage Gordon,Luke Wallin
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/01/2011
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Foreword byPeter Abrahams
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £7.09Trending at £7.54
- £14.79Trending at £20.15
- £8.95Trending at £9.33
- £16.74Trending at £18.63
- £17.26Trending at £17.59
- £8.10Trending at £8.28
- £6.24Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.