All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a basic primer to how the body works for children. The only human body book with both puzzles and information! 30 different mazes, jumbles, word games, and more!
- Author BiographySheri Amsel has taught anatomy, physiology, and biology courses at various colleges. She has written and illustrated several children's books and more than twenty books on science topics. Ms. Amsel earned master's degrees in anatomy, physiology, and biomedical illustration, and she develops the www.exploringnature.org website, a science resource used by students and teachers around the world. She lives in Westport, NY.
- Author(s)Sheri Amsel
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/11/2012
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £29.99Trending at £30.40
- £12.34Trending at £13.78
- £9.73Trending at £12.39
- £7.70Trending at £9.99
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
- £5.35Trending at £5.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.