All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionServing as a continuation of the bestselling book EW 101: A First Course in Electronic Warfare, this new volume is a second installment of popular tutorials featured in the Journal of Electronic Defense.
- Author BiographyDavid L. Adamy is a bestselling author and renowned expert in the area of electronic warfare. He is president of Adamy Engineering and previously worked as a systems engineer and program manager on EW and reconnaissance programs. He is also the author of Introduction to Electronic Warfare Modeling and Simulation, EW 101: A First Course in Electronic Warfare and Preparing and Delivering Effective Technical Presentations, Second Edition (Artech House 2003, 2001, 2000).
- Author(s)David Adamy
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication31/07/2004
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width164 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.