All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Artech House EW 100 series, this book covers the practical aspects of electronic warfare against enemy communication. From communications math, receiving systems, and signals, to communications emitter location, intercept, and jamming, this book covers the key topics in the field.
- Author BiographyDavid L. Adamy is president of Adamy Engineering and previously worked as a systems engineer and program manager on EW and reconnaissance programs delivering systems from DC to light on platforms from submarines to space. He has been involved in electronic warfare and related fields as an engineer and a manager for more than 40 years. He is also the author of EW 101: A First Course in Electronic Warfare and EW 102: A Second Course in Electronic Warfare (Artech House 2001, 2004), as well as several other books.
- Author(s)David Adamy
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication31/12/2008
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width161 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £39.98
- £27.28Trending at £27.76
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £16.38Trending at £16.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.