All listings for this product
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £4.73Trending at £5.39
- £4.77Trending at £5.58
- £4.55Trending at £4.78
- £7.65Trending at £10.01
- £8.08Trending at £8.98
- £10.49Trending at £11.39
- £6.32Trending at £6.98
About this product
- DescriptionAn historical novel, set in the last days of the Roman Empire.
- Author BiographyWallace Breem was born in 1926 and educated at Westminster School. In 1944 he entered the Indian Army Officers Training School and later joined a crack regiment of the North West Frontier Force. After the war he joined the staff of the Honourable Society of the Inner Temple, where he became Chief Librarian and Keeper of Manuscripts. He died in 1990.
- Author(s)Wallace Breem
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication07/08/2003
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWeidenfeld & Nicolson History
- Out-of-print date16/09/2005
- Content Note1 maps
- Weight742 g
- Width165 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.