All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.05Trending at £6.25
- £28.00Trending at £33.88
- £24.08Trending at £37.60
- £24.88Trending at £39.88
- £42.41Trending at £64.55
About this product
- DescriptionA visual journey through time, highlighting some of the most skillfully created art in Native North America. The remarkable objects described and pictured reveal the hands of master artists who developed lapidary and weaving traditions, established centers for production of shell and copper objects, and created the first ceramics in North America.
- Author BiographySusan C. Power is a professor emerita of art at Marshall University in Huntington, West Virginia. Her book Early Art of the Southeastern Indians (Georgia) was selected by the American Library Association as a Best of the Best from the University Presses title.
- Author(s)Susan C. Power
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2004
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note24 color photos, 45 b&w photos, 3 maps
- Weight1243 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.